Distributing one antenna's signal to multiple TVs and long coaxial cables (50 ft. or more) between your antenna and your TV will result in a certain amount of signal loss. Distribution amplifiers counter this loss by increasing the overall signal strength so the coaxial cable coming from the antenna provides consistent TV reception throughout your installation. Made using professional grade, high-performance materials, the DAX 4-Output Distribution Amplifier can be used in both home and business installations where as many as four TVs need reception from one antenna.
- Four Output Ports – Split your antenna’s signal to 4 TVs. Boost signal strength for TV reception throughout the home.
- Compatible with HDTV, CATV, analog, and digital distribution applications.
- Precision machine-sealed housing provides protection against dust ingress and water splashes.
- Excellent surge protection on all ports.
- Zinc die cast housing provides shielding from electrostatic discharge.
- Compact size for indoor use. Can be used outdoors under an eave.
- Supports ATSC 3.0, NextGen TV, and UHD 4K, 8K broadcast signals.