This antenna combiner merges the signals from a UHF antenna with a VHF antenna to a single downlead. The combiner is designed to mount directly to a mast using the adjustable mounting hardware and the housing protects the connections from corrosion. Coaxial cable sold separately.
- DC Power Pass on UHF Port
- Insertion loss: VHF-IN/OUT 54-88 MHz 0.5dB; 174-216 MHz 0.5dB; UHF-IN/OUT 470-698 MHz 0.8dB
- Return loss: IN/OUT 54-88 MHz 18db; 174-216 MHz 18dB; 470-698 MHz 12dB
- Return loss: VHF 54-88 MHz 18dB; 174-216 MHz 18dB
- Return loss: UHF 470-698 MHz 12dB
- Isolation: VHF-UHF 54-698 MHz 30dB
The DC power pass on the UHF port allows for UHF-only amplification in special circumstances. For example, when UHF signals require amplification, but the VHF signals may not. Or your household has an existing amplified antenna, but also needs to add a separate VHF antenna that doesn't need amplification.